3-Week Morning Challenge: Kundalini
Awaking the Inner Healer with Paula Malherbe
Jun 25-Jul 13, 2018
Please register here.
We live in a period of rapid change and this can lead to stress and disconnect. How can we deal with the pressures of change that brings on stress, which can eventually lead to dis-ease? Kundalini Yoga is a powerful tool, which offers us techniques to deal with the stress that humanity is experiencing. These techniques offered in Kundalini Yoga can help us achieve a deeper understanding of the workings of our physical bodies and mind, give us inner peace while remaining grounded.
The next 3 weeks will offer one an opportunity to Awaken the Healer within. Powerful techniques will be shown to help you experience, hopefully, fast results.
– A brief theory about Kundalini Yoga, Yogi Bhajan and self-healing
– A variety of Kriyas (set of exercises) all related to healing the body
– A variety of Meditations all related to healing
– A feedback session from the previous week and a bit more info about Kundalini
– Kriyas for the week all for self-healing
– Meditations for the week all related to healing
– Feedback after week 2 and a little more info about Kundalini
– On going Kriyas for the body to heal
– Deepening of the meditation process
– Closing on last day with a group circle, healing meditation
You do not need previous experience of Kundalini Yoga to participate. What you will need is an open mind, an open heart, commitment, intention and attention. The 3 weeks are a means to give you the tools to heal yourself. Meditation will play a big part, which is key to connecting you, to the healer within.
Paula Malherbe is originally from South Africa. She has been practising Kundalini Yoga for 17 years. The effects of Kundalini Yoga have been profound for her and she has experienced, over the years, a deeper understanding of herself in all its facets. Kundalini Yoga has given her focus, balance and clarity. It is an on going journey of growth and discovery.