3-Week Morning Challenge: ‘Tapping into your Creative Potential‘ with Paula
Jun 02-19, 2020
Studio Sonne; Sonnenallee 67
No class on Whitsun-Monday (Jun 02), extra class instead.
“Just as all rivers end up in the ocean, all yoga ends up raising the kundalini. What is the kundalini? It is the creative potential of the human being.” Yogi Bhajan
Kundalini energy resides within all of us. Some of us have an innate connection and some of us need to consciously activate the sleeping snake. We are all artists and we are all creating at any given moment. We are creating through the power of our thoughts, words and actions. We hear the word creative and we think, painter, poet, musician, dancer, but it goes way beyond that. Creativity is; how are we communicating with others, what is our impact on others, how do we find solutions, how do we use our imagination, if at all? Are we even aware of the power of imagination? How awake are we, and how do we read into the environment and deal with the incoming data.
The next 3 weeks will offer methods to release creative blocks in whatever form they come and to get the creative juices flowing by practicing yoga and meditation. I invite you to experiment with yourself and your creative potential over the next 3 weeks, through the practice of kundalini yoga.
– Introduction to kundalini yoga, Yogi Bhajan and kundalini energy
– A range of kriyas (set of exercises) related to activating your creative potential
– A variety of meditations to release blocks and to enhance your creativity
– Feedback from the previous week and deeper insights into kundalini
– Creativity kriyas for the coming week
– Meditations for the week related to creativity
– Group feedback and drawing conclusions
– Kriyas for creativity within and beyond the challenge
– Final deep dive into meditations
Paula Malherbe is originally from South Africa. She has been practising Kundalini Yoga since 2001. The effects of Kundalini Yoga have been profound for her and she has experienced, over the years, a deeper understanding of herself in all its facets. Kundalini Yoga has given her focus, balance and clarity. It is an on going journey of growth and discovery.