Join yellow yoga teachers Naama and Naomi for a 4-day yoga retreat in a very special place in the middle of nature which we are offering this year for the first time – Breitenteicher Mühle in Brandenburg.
About the mill
Breitenteicher Mühle is a luxuriously modernized old mill located near the village of Frauenhagen in the middle of a nature reserve in Brandenburg, near the border of Poland. The mill is using the water of the river Welse in the district of Angermünde, Uckermark. Find a map here.
The mill, a cultural heritage protected building, has been renovated using local and enviromentally-friendly materials. Green electricity as well as heating and warm water is obtained from water power from the river Welse.
We will enjoy luxurious bedrooms and bathrooms and a beautiful and bright yoga studio. Every night we will have a bonfire and one sauna evening in a charming Bauwagen. While you have your meals, you can watch the huge mill wheel moved by the water water behind a glass. The kitchen offers vegetarian (optional vegan) and organic food cooked with mainly local products and products from the own fruit and vegetable garden and beekeeping farm.
How to get there
From Berlin it takes about an hour and a half to drive there (depending on traffic). The train to Angermünde takes about an hour and leaves hourly. We will try to organize car sharing and train-groups, so you can share the petrol or you can buy a Brandenburg ticket together (29 Euro – 5 people). We will also try to arrange a couple of Ruf-Busses to correspond with the train arrival times at the train station in Angermünde. Arrival from early afternoon is possible but it would be good if the group get there latest 4.30 pm on Thursday, so there is time to show you around and to explain the way of communication. We will stay on Sunday afternoon for an excursion and leave Sunday early evening. For more info click here.
What can you expect?
– 2 daily yoga classes open to all levels. Classes are taught in English.
– A daily pranayama and/or a daily mediation practice.
– Yoga theory and philosophy.
– Surprise workshops, excursions and rituals.
– Campfires and sauna in the evening.
– The experience of a silence day.
– The option of massage treatments or private feldenkrais sessions (to be paid additionally).
– Unlimited drinking water, herbal teas and fresh fruit.
– Delicious organic vegetarian/vegan food, most of the veggies come directly from the garden.
– In addition to yoga, you can choose to go for relaxing walks, enjoying stunning nature, little hikes in the nearby surroundings.
– A great time!
The retreat includes 3 nights and 4 days (programme starts on the first day in the afternoon and ends on the last day at lunch time) with a group of max. 25 participants.
The price for the weekend is 200€ paid to yellow yoga.
Additionally, accommodation and meals (between 165€ and 255€) will be collected by the owner of the Breitenteicher Mühle at your arrival in August:
- Double bedroom: 3 nights x 45€ = 135€ per person
- Triple bedroom (limited places): 3 nights x 40€ = 120€ per person
- Mongolian yurt with 4 beds: 3 nights x 30€ = 90€ per person
- Your own tent (limited places): 3 nights x 15€ = 45€ per person
Price for delicious organic vegetarian (optional vegan) meals: 3×40€ = 120€
Reservation and Payments
The fee to yellow yoga is 200€ and can be paid all in full or in three instalments.
1st instalment 100€ immediately to confirm your place
2nd instalment 50€ by Jul 1
3rd instalment 50€ by Aug 1
Make your reservation and payment here. The price for accommodation and meals will be paid to Breitenteicher Mühle-Organizers and will be collected at your arrival.
yellow yoga is a non-profit project and we do our best to offer the lowest price possible and we rely on the commitment of all participants. Reserving your space is binding and the retreat fee cannot be refunded in case of non-participation. If you need to cancel you have the option of organizing another yogi to take your place (fee 20,00 €). This option is only available up to 7 days before the retreat (replacements on such short notice means a lot of re-organisation of transport, invoices, accommodation, etc.).
// photos by Breitenteicher Mühle