The following morning-challenge is held in English and therefore the information is in English only.
Online 3-week morning-challenge “Awaken the Healer Within” with Paula Malherbe
Feb 15-Mar 05, 2021
Please register here.
“He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.” Lao Tzu
Most people reading this would probably agree that we are living in extreme times. The circumstances we’re currently experiencing are not isolated to one geographic area – to one city, country or continent. Instead, there is a collective shift taking place throughout the world on a global level. What can we do to help us best navigate these experiences and stay centred, grounded and strong? How can we relieve the pressures of change that bring on stress – both mental and physical? How can we adapt to maintain our health, a resilient immune system and a strong nervous system?
Kundalini Yoga is a powerful tool which offers us techniques to help deal with the stress that humanity is collectively experiencing at this time. It can give us a deeper understanding of the workings of our physical bodies and minds, and also help us find inner peace while remaining grounded.
In this 3-week morning challenge, we will explore specific Kundalini yoga sequences and pranayama practices to help activate our innate ability to self heal. We will also explore different meditations that will support us in keeping our minds unburdened by what does not serve us – including fear, worry and information overload.
This morning challenge is designed to give you the tools to heal yourself and maybe, in doing so, to help heal others too. All thoughts and experiences are welcome to be shared. Thoughts and ideas from one person can often lead to “ah-ha” moments for others, moments of wonder that cannot be unlearned. These 3 weeks will offer you an opportunity to awaken the healer within.
– Introduction to the topic of health and healing in general and within Kundalini.
– Sharing of experiences and information about the connections between yoga and healing.
– Exploration of Kriyas (set of exercises) and meditations that have a healing effect on body and mind.
– Feedback session and sharing of experiences from the previous week.
– Deeper exploration of the topic of healing from within.
– Exploration of Kriyas and meditations designed to heal, calm and restore.
– Feedback on the past weeks and deeper discussion about the ongoing healing process.
– Sharing of experiences and more opportunities to learn from each other.
– Final deep dive into healing Kriyas and the meditation process.
You do not need any previous experience of Kundalini Yoga to participate in this morning challenge. All you need is an open mind, open heart, commitment, intention and attention. When practicing Kundalini Yoga, expect the unexpected.
Paula Malherbe is originally from South Africa. She has been practising Kundalini Yoga for 20 years. The effects of Kundalini Yoga have been profound for her and she has experienced, over the years, a deeper understanding of herself in all its facets. Kundalini Yoga has given her focus, balance and clarity. It is an ongoing journey of growth and discovery.