Online 3-Week Morning Challenge: „Expanding Intuition“ with Paula Malherbe
Jun 7-25, 2021
Live ONLINE via ZOOM
Please register here.
What exactly is Intuition? Some describe it as more powerful than intellect. There are many definitions in the dictionary, in western philosophy and eastern philosophy. Most commonly we tend to talk about gut feel, this inner knowing. How easy life could be if we were permanently connected to our sixth sense, pointing us in the right direction, so that we could stay safe by making the right choices, whether in business or relationships. There has been a time in most people’s lives where we wished we’d made a different choice and if we had, how would that have affected our lives. What gives us the ability to make the right decision? How do we navigate following the path of least resistance?
“Even when we are not at a fork in the road, wondering what to do and trying to hear that inner voice, our intuition is always there, always reading the situation, always trying to steer us the right way. But can we hear it? Are we paying attention? Are we living a life that keeps the pathway to our intuition unblocked? Feeding and nurturing our
intuition, and living a life in which we can make use of its wisdom, is one key way to thrive, at work and in life.“ – Arianna Huffington in her book „Thrive“.
The next 3 weeks will offer you an opportunity to develop and expand your sixth sense. Techniques will be shown to you through movement and meditation coming from the tradition of Kundalini Yoga.
– What is Intuition and examples of Intuition
– The relevance of journaling and dreams
– Looking at the heart brain connection
– Kriyas (set of exercises) to prepare the body for meditation
– Meditations for expanding consciousness
– Exploring the inner workings of the brain to understand better what Intuition is
– Investigating the sixth chakra and its relevance to Intuition
– Intuition as a “Superpower”
– Kriyas for the week to enhance Intuition
– Meditations for developing your Inner Knowing
– How the neutral mind can enhance your intuitive abilities
– How intuition can help you in everyday life
– Characteristics of intuitive people
– Kriyas for developing intuition
– Deepening of the meditation process
You do not need previous experience of Kundalini Yoga to participate in this 3-week challenge. Having some yoga experience will help, but is not essential. Some of the Kriyas might be challenging at times, but in Kundalini you always do the best that you can. What you will need is a curious mind, an open heart and commitment. The 3 weeks are a means to give you the tools to understand what intuition is and how to develop it. Meditation will play a big part, which is a key tool for developing the sixth sense.
Paula Malherbe is originally from South Africa. She has been practising Kundalini Yoga for 20 years. The effects of Kundalini Yoga have been profound for her and she has experienced, over the years, a deeper understanding of herself in all its facets. Kundalini Yoga has given her focus, balance and clarity. It is an on going journey of growth and discovery.