Diese 3-Wochen Morgen Challenge wird in englischer Sprache unterrichtet, deshalb sind alle Informationen auf dieser Seite ausschließlich in englisch.
Online 3-Week Morning Challenge: “Own Your Practice” with Éric Leclercq
Oct 26-Nov 13, 2020
Please register here.
The recent lockdown has forced us to reevaluate a lot of things we probably took for granted and it has kept us out of yoga studios for many months. Some of us fell off the yoga train, some of us kept up with our practice either online or offline. Our yoga practice was definitely affected in many different ways.
In these 3 weeks together we’ll explore the value, benefits and practicalities of developing and maintaining a personal yoga practice. We’ll question our relationship with external and internal teachers and gain more confidence in what we are capable of. We’ll figure out what’s helpful to build a regular practice on your own, and use the collective energy as fuel for dedication and motivation. We’ll build a joyful morning routine using elements from hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, and other traditions.
And ultimately it’s all about how to embed yoga in every aspect of your life…
– A look at lessons learned during the lockdown
– Why develop a personal practice?
– What does it look like? What are the obstacles? What can help?
– Introduction to yogic philosophy
– Learning to listen and to be curious
– Explorations and new approaches to finding joy in the practice
– Practical tips for a home practice
– Discovering yoga beyond the studio: bringing continuity & integration
– How to grow and develop a home/own practice
– A look at the basic principles of yoga sequencing
– Free personal practice with supervision
– Opening the practice to other dimensions, both on and off the mat
Absolute beginners and experienced yogis are very welcome. All you need is a curious mind, an open heart, and a pair of lungs.
Éric Leclercq studied computer science and worked for a decade for big companies in Europe. He randomly stepped in a studio for his first yoga class (at Yellow Yoga) and ended up crying during Shavasana. As he started to practice yoga more intensively he felt a strong calling towards kundalini yoga and eventually decided to teach it. Éric sees the scientific and the spiritual as wonderful tools that complete each other, helping us give meaning to the world.