The power of a 15 day kundalini practice with Oliver and Anna-Luise
Oct 12 – 30, 2015
mo – fr 8.30 – 10.00 at Studio Sonne
Please register here.
Kundalini yoga focuses on self-awareness and reaching out to your higher consciousness for the purpose of personal growth and healing. This science of the mind and body works to call upon the full potential of the nervous and glandular systems and to balance the body’s chakras and meridians.
- Introduction to kundalini yoga
- Discovering and working through the 8 chakras
- The 10 bodies – the physical body, three mental bodies, and six energy bodies
- Pranayama – breathing techniques
- Naad yoga – how sound vibrations affect the body, mind and spirit
- Mantras – Asanas – Mudras – Bandhas
- Different lengths of meditation and practice
- Sadhana morning practice with live music
Over this intensive transformative 3-week challenge deepen your own understanding of kundalini yoga. Ask questions, share your experiences together in a group and by the end you will have learned the tools to create your own sadhana – daily practice.
“Kundalini Yoga is the uncoiling of the being.
It is the potential of creativity of the Infinite in the finite.
It is the widening of the behavior. and it is ultimate happiness in life. It is super-humanly human.
It is intelligence.
It is grace.
It is upmost compassionate being.
It is classic Truth which radiates in every facet of life.
It is a scientific technology which can be learned and taught.
It is taught; it is not a momentary diversion to look unusual or feel unusual.
It is the central nerve system we are talking about which extends the grasp of the brain to imagine Infinity in its totality. and then it is a gradual process to work for that experience.
It is a scientific technology for happiness.”
– Yogi Bhajan