We are really looking forward to seeing you at our in-studio classes in Studio Sonne and Gelber Raum! While we are welcoming the yellow yoga community back into the studios, we want to ensure that everyone who visits us can stay safe and healthy and that everyone can practise in a relaxed and secure atmosphere.
That’s why we have a set of careful safety & hygiene regulations in place. Thank you for following the rules below. We really appreciate your support!
BEFORE an in-studio class:
- Book your spot online in advance via Fitogram (there will be limited spaces available, 11 yogis per class), no cash register on site. We will take a note of the names of all of the participants in the class, and store this information for 4 weeks in case it is required by the health authorities
- Alternatively, if you are a USC member, you can sign up automatically via the USC app
- Bring your own mat and blanket
- Arrive in your yoga clothes (changing room will be closed)
- Bring your face mask and wear it when entering the studio
- Arrive as punctually as possible so that there’s no waiting around or last-minute rushing
- Keep a safe distance from other yogis within the space and when entering the studio (a minimum of 1.5 metres)
- Remove your jackets and shoes inside the studio, not outside in the hall
- If you are feeling ill, stay home!
- We keep a distance of 1.5m while practising (we have marked the places for the mats)
- There is no hands-on adjustment offered, the teacher will stay on their mat
- The classes are modified, with extra caution during breathing exercises and mantra singing
- In order to keep the studio hygienic, fresh and safe, we will: open the windows frequently to ventilate the room well, clean and disinfect the studio every day, limit the classes to 11 yogis and note the details of all people entering and leaving the studio
- The offline classes will also be streamed online, but only the teacher will be recorded – no yogis are visible on the screen!
If you still don’t feel comfortable practising in person for whatever reason, then we look forward to you joining us for one of our online classes which will continue to be streamed live around the world via zoom every day.